Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Inspired by: Leopard Print by Chalkboard Nails

This time I was inspired by a fellow blogger Sarah at Chalkboard Nails, who definitely is one very talented lady. :h Her blog is just amazing and full of inspiration! I needed a quick manicure so I went with an easy Leopard print tutorial.

I'm not really a fan of freehand nail art, because I want everything to be perfect, so when I was done, I wasn't really liking it at first. :i
Essence Nail Art - Protecting Base Coat
CH Nail - #14 / 2 coats
Leopard Print: Dotting tool + China Glaze - Snow & BPS  black stamping polish 
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer
 
Daylight
Here you can read Sarah's post. I added her tutorial below if you haven't seen it already:



Very simple version of Leopard print if you prefer freehand nail art, all you need is a dotting tool and 3 colors of your choice. :D

Let me know what do you think! Thanks for reading! :h

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. This is so pretty, I love it! Nice job (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty Ivana. You did an awesome job :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Thanks for reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Me encanta este estilo y la elección de colores me ha encantado
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full luštno, jaz bi pomoje čisto packarijo naredila, da bi se spravila tole risat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poskusi! Sploh ni težko. :) Sicer dokler ne dodaš obrob zgleda kot da rišeš kravico. :P

      Delete
  6. this is super gorgeous! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ja nisam neki ljubitelj leoparda, al dobro ovo izgleda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love the pink leopard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*