Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Guest Post #6: Colores de Carol

More guest nails. :e All ladies are so nice! :)

We're having Carolina from Colores de Carol here today. :) I just love Carolina, she's so nice and sweet lady. We made lot of swaps, my WL would be so longer now without your help, thank you soo much! :h She's always showing her talent with creating so many different manicures, let's see what she's prepared for us today. :)

 
I am super happy to be here today, Ivana's blog has a very special place in my heart because she is the sweetest girl in the world and she's always featuring the most beautiful pink manicures I've ever seen. I was so flattered when Ivana asked me to do a guest post for her readers,I hope you enjoy this manicure I did for you.

For this look I used Rock Solid from Orly, a gunmetal grey with shimmer and holo glitter, then I stamped with Special polish White Pearl using IP Konad M69.





Thank you very much Ivana for having me over here.

Feel better soon...
Love,
Carolina

Another great combination! Holographic glitter really makes it special. <3 This Zebra would be so fancy with holographic glitter. :P I'm sure you all know Carolina but of course, if not, you don't know what are you missing! Check her blog now - Colores de Carol. <3


Thanks for reading and let me know what do you think about this lovely manicure! :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

10 Comment(s):

  1. Thank you very much for having me here today my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Carolina did a gorgeous manicure. I love animal print and this is a great take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This looks like a New Years-appropriate polish to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say but lovely :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolina's stamping is always so wonderful, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her blog as well! Am jealous of her talents!!! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ladies you made my day with your comments, Love!!
    Thank you Ivana for letting me share my manicure on your blog. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carolina is always so good at stamping and chosing pretty color combos...Me jealous, too! :v

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Carolina! This is such a classy and lovely manicure! This pairing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*