Thursday, June 2, 2011

Essence TE Ballerina BACKSTAGE Preview

Last but definitely not least (would Tyra say :P ) TE in July 2011 is Ballerina BACKSTAGE. This one is my favorite. :)

All images are taken from Essence.eu.

I guess they're inspired by movie Black Swan... :D Lace, black, ballerina... :)

Nail polish:
"no matter whether you are dancing the swan lake, nutcracker or carmen – with these long-lasting nail polishes, each and every arabesque is sure to be the crowning glory of every show. from delicate to bright, there’s a color to suit all acts. available in 01 dance the swan lake, 02 wear your little tutu, 03 on your gracile tiptoe, 04 do a floating pirouette and 05 grand-plié in black. "

I want.... :L All polishes looks so promising to me except the black one (I think it'll be similar as Undead? from Eclipse collection but with orange/cooper glitter). Essence released many beautiful pastels this year with great application so I hope they won't be too sheer like Catrice Urban Baroque was. :)

Eye soufflé... I don't wear a lot of eyeshadows but I definitely want those... Just because... And Blush soufflé for sure! I never go out without a blush... :$ You can't never have enough blushes at home. :P

I don't know if all 3 TE's will be available in Slovenia. xo They're all released in July but we never get more than 2 in one month so I think we'll have to wait till August or even September... :D

Which one do you like most? 50's Girl Reloaded, NAILS In style or this one?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

4 Comment(s):

  1. My sister did a small haul today, since our local Essence dealer had just brought the You Rock! LE.
    I hope they have real swatches of all these new LEs because nine out of ten times the brands' promotional images suck.
    Btw, we got a small surprise for our followers -and that includes you- on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 50's one the best :e

    I hope my store will get these, essence is hard to find in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee ... I thought the black polish looked the most interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as KarenD, I like the orange / black but had a look at the eclipse one and prefer that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*