Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva La Nails

In the morning a postman woke me up. I didn't sleep well, so I wasn't happy for that at all. But when I saw what he bring me, I became happy in a second. I got a Nail art samples from Viva La Nails, I get 3 Eclipse polishes from lovely lady Tiana and 1 konad polish from Bolha (Ars Cosmetica). How little things can make us happy in a second. Thank you!



So, as I said Viva La Nails send me a package of free Nail Art samples, I'm sure you already asked for it. When I opened package, I was surprised - they are very very generous.

So different things - stickers, glitters, dazzlings, water decals,...

Here are the close up pictures:


All images are clickable.

I'll try it soon, I can't wait to try stickers and water decals and some glitters... Do you already try it, are you pleased with all these Nail Art supplies?


Nighty night,
Ivana

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by Viva La Nails!
For more information read my disclosure policy!

3 Comment(s):

  1. I haven't tried these, but I've seen some good stuff from them on different blogs. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried thes but sounds great. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KarenD & Ansa: Thank you, girls!! I hope I'll make something good and sweet. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*