Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cats, sheep and nails

Here are some of the pictures I also took on my vacation.

Really beautiful sunset, in real was so much more beautiful.

Little cat when I woke him up and with his mum. They are so cute together.



And here are 2 little lambs, I think they are already a sheep now. My aunt has 2 sheep and 3 lambs/little sheep - I really don't know when a lamb become a sheep.


They are still fed by pacifier. It's so cute when you watch them how they eat.

I was trying to feed her, but she didn't want to eat because we change the pacifier. She is very picky I guess!


And here is my mani I showed you already here on the 4th day I think with mosquito bracelet still looking good. Mosqiuto bracelet didn't help at all, I saw a mosquito landing on my arm right next to the bracelet. I was so angry!

That's it, I hope you like the pics.

Have a nice relaxing Sunday!

Xoxo,
Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. Lepe fotke! Pa manikura se tud dobro drži. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Biba: Ja so res luštkane. :)

    @ Tassa: Hvala. :) Ja manikura je pa res presenetljivo dolgo zdržala na nohtih. Je bla še čist lepa, k sm jo zamenjala. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are great and it sounds like you had a fabulous time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! It was one good relaxing week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*