Monday, June 28, 2010

10 things that make me happy

I was tagged by Tiana for "the 10 things that make me happy" tag. Thank you Tiana, you are really sweet!

Here they are:

1. My boyfriend.
2. When I see in store all nail polishes from Limited Edition Essence and I can pick whatever I want.
3. A perfect manicure.
4. Gifts.
5. Ice cream and chocolate.
6. Good Grade.
7. Shopping.
8. Sea, sun, summer, hot temperature.
9. When I can sleep loooooong and I don't have to do or think anything, just relax.
10. New comments on my blog.

My tags:

Be good,

Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. Yay @ new comments! ;) Cute list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ tasha~: Thank you for your comment!! :)

    @ Nihrida: Mala malenkost! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hvala za tag :) bom napisala takoj ko bom utegnila ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ .sparkle*: Malenkost! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*